Student life is the Phase where one can be influenced easily. If you are involved with positive people, you can achieve all your dreams, but if you involve yourself in Negative things, you can just kill your precious time, energy and opportunities.
Here, we should always remember that Positive words or motivation quotes always work well in inspiring students whenever they feel lost in their life. So, here are some of the most powerful motivational quotes for students that can surely help you to study hard and achieve your goals.
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr
- “Dream, Dream Dream, Dreams transform into thoughts. And thoughts result in action.” , Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.” , Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.”
- “End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies”- If you get No as an answer, remember NO means “Next Opportunity”. So Let’s be positive.”
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
- “All birds find shelter during a rain. But the eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference!”
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Learning gives creativity
Creativity leads to thinking
Thinking provides knowledge
Knowledge makes you great.” , Abdul Kalam quotes on creativity