8 Short Stories of Most Famous ‘Losers’ who Refused to Give-up
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, This time more intelligently.”
Failure has always been a part of our life and most of the times, it leads you to the success too. Everyone fails at-least once in his life. Few people give-up with their failures after once or twice or sometimes thrice attempts. But, the people who takes their failure and mistakes as opportunity to review and rise again, definitely achieve their goals. There are many famous and success people from around the world who refused to give-up when they faced the odd situations in their life. Their refusing to Give-up attitude took them to achieve all of their dreams come true and motivates to others for success. Here, we are sharing the short stories of Famous People who became successful in their life.
1. Abraham Lincon (16th president of the United States)-
He faces a string of failure; went to war a captain but returned as a demoted private, failed at business, suffered a nervous breakdown and faced defeat in five elections.
2. Stephen King (‘New York Times’-bestselling novelist who made his name in the horror and fantasy genres with books)-
Frustrated, He threw the pages of his novel into the trash but tried writing again, only to be rejected by 30 Publishers.
3. Thomas Edison (Described as America’s greatest inventor)-
Lost in his experiments and vision, he was labeled by his teachers as ‘too stupid to learn anything’ and failed over 10,000 times to create an economical light bulb.
4. Amitabh Bacchan (No words required to describe him)-
Got rejected by All India Radio for his baritone, his career started declining and at a time he was sinking into bankruptcy.
5. Walt Disney (American motion picture and television producer and showman, famous as a pioneer of cartoon films, including Mickey Mouse)
He dreamed of being a good animator, but was fired and told that he ‘lacked imagination and had no good ideas.’
6. Nawazuddin Siddiqui (One of the finest Bollywood actor in recent times)-
HE was a chemist and didn’t have the looks to make it big in the film industry, but he desperately wanted to act and had to take up a temporary job as a watchman.
7. Colonel Sanders (Founder of World Famous Restaurant chain KFC)-
At the age of 62, he hit the road, living in his car, selling his fried chicken door to door and in restaurants but was rejected 1009 times.
8. J.K. Rowling (Author of the much-loved series of Seven Harry Potter novels)-
She poured everything she had into her first book but got rejected by 12 major publishers.
Please don’t forget to comment below and share with us about the Famous losers who inspired you the most. Also read the- Best Inspirational and Motivational Quotes About Life and Happiness.